Sunday, May 24, 2009

Internet Killed the Television Star

It was not so long ago when we watched our very first MTV video, "Video Killed the Radio Star." Indeed, music videos pretty much buried radio then MP3s danced on its grave a couple of decades later. Now TV is dying, not slowly, but rapidly, or is it already dead? The cancer is none other then the Internet.

I watch films via Netflicks.com and TV shows via Hulu.com. Oh, and I've replaced my old TV with the eyeTV for my laptop. For a little over a Franklin, you're just one USB connection away from free TV forever. So, I'm also guilty of offing the conventional TV but keeping their programs. Much happier now. TV is in a better place along with the landline phone. Watch below to see currentnews take on the death of the TV.

No comments: