Monday, August 25, 2008

One Person Can Make a Difference

Ensure peace! Register to vote today! It is not too late, just go here.

Okay, so I resorted to sex to get your attention. But, now that I have it, seriously, please register to vote if you have not already done so. I'm using this venue to implore you once more to get ready for the 2008 presidential elections.

Maybe I hang out with too many hypocritical intellectuals, but if I hear one more of them mouth off about the sad state of affairs in the U.S., yet they themselves are not registered to vote and have not casted a ballot in over a decade, I'm gonna get irate. If you ever wonder why we are in the mess we are in, please consider your own (in)action first.

Also, I won't even feint non-partisanship, vote democrat! I remember years ago insisting my 18-year-old bro vote and even said, "it doesn't matter who you vote for, just participate in the voting process." I regret supporting my brother to take full advantage of his citizenship because he always voted for the wrong person! Well like my bro, you're probably hella old and hella bent on doing whatever it is you damn well please. Fine! But, just don't vote for another devil spawn. Nuff said.

No comments: