Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Good, the Bad and the Weird

My love of Korean films began with "Shiri" in 1999. It was an omg moment witnessing a blockbuster but with all Asian casts, the lights of which I have not seen since "Flower Drum Song" (1961). Okay, I am also fond of the Hong Kong flicks like "Hardboiled" or "Better Luck Tomorrow". But in "Shiri," the stars, action, propaganda,...were all tops. I will share with you my favorite Korean films from time to time; but, for now just want you to keep an eye out for the 2008 breakout gan mien western (my term ©2008), "The Good, the Bad and the Weird." Enjoy the trailer.

1 comment:

Mochi Mochi said...

This may be the best edited trailer I have ever seen. Thanks for posting! I am so excited about this movie. It looks like a wonderful update and homage to the brilliant work of Sergio Leone. I can't wait to see it.