Thursday, June 5, 2008

Doing What You Love, Loving What You Do

Without fail every time I see dance, I want to dance. Having learned to cha cha before I could walk I wonder what life would have been like had I pursued dancing instead of academia (though I must confess, I love being an academic). What would the world be like if we all love what we do and do what we love. "So you think you can dance" offers a touching look into the lives of those who would literally bleed for their art; they love it that much. Inspirational! Below were my two favorite dances of the last season.


Samba with Danny and Lacey



Flower and Hummingbird with Hok and Jamie

1 comment:

lauria417 said...

Definitely a couple of good picks. I don't watch this show regularly, but when I have, there have been some good performances.